This is the Study Guide book for book two of The Hunter Chronicles: Hunter and the Forgotten Treasure
This series is for junior aged kids (9-12) covering 7 of the 28 Fundamental Beliefs of the SDA Church
Written by Amanda Bews and Tony Knight, Volume 2 covers the following Fundamental Beliefs of the SDA Church:
- Chapter/Lesson 1 – The Scriptures (SDA Fundamental Belief #1)
- Chapter/Lesson 2 – The Gift of Prophecy (SDA Fundamental Belief #18)
- Chapter/Lesson 3 – The Sanctuary (SDA Fundamental Belief #24)
- Chapter/Lesson 4 – The Life, Death & Resurrection of Jesus (SDA Fundamental Belief #9)
- Chapter/Lesson 5 – Jesus’ Second Coming (SDA Fundamental Belief #25)
- Chapter/Lesson 6 – The Millennium (SDA Fundamental Belief #27)
- Chapter/Lesson 7 – The New Earth (SDA Fundamental Belief #28)
"Ethan, Steph and their new friend Lachie, are off again, this time following the cryptic trail left by the black-hearted bushranger brothers, Thomas & John Clarke.
From forbidden caves and crumbling ruins, to spooky grave-yards and ancient burial grounds, the treasure-seekers delve into secret compartments and even more secret family histories in the hunt to solve a century old mystery. But who are the mysterious figures dogging their every move? Does someone else know about the bushrangers’ gold? And what does any of this have to do with ancient Vikings?
The race is on. First to the treasure wins, and doesn’t the winner always take it all…?
Join Hunter and his friends as they blast-off on the treasure-hunting rollercoaster ride of a lifetime to discover what matters most in life."
This book can also be purchased separately as a discounted pair with the matching story book.
Discounts also apply for quantities over 5 or 10 books - for those purchasing for a group study class such as Pathfinders or young Bible study classes.
DID YOU KNOW:
There is a Pathfinder Honour & patch for each of the Hunter Chronicles books?
Contact your youth department to find out more!