- Faulty or Damaged Goods
- All tangible products purchased on this site can be returned if damaged or faulty.
- Please contact us and provide your sales order/receipt number and the details of the title/s and damage concerned.
- Change your mind/situation?
- eBooks are an instant download and therefore cannot be returned. If an ebook appears to be faulty, please contact us to discuss the issue.
- CDs, DVDs, electronic games and eReaders cannot be returned unless in original packaging, or are faulty or damaged.
- Books, Non Electronic Games and Stationery items can be returned (within 14 days) with proof of purchase (the receipt shipped with the item/s) for a full refund, provided the item is in an unused and re-sellable ‘as new’ condition. Any delivery charges will not be refunded for change of mind returns.
- The cost of returning a product you no longer want (within 14 days) is your responsibility. Any item returned in a used condition will not be refunded.
We offer FREE DELIVERY for all purchases where the collective items total $150.00aud or more are to be sent from a single store which has all that stock on hand and is to be delivered to an Australian address. Occasionally some orders will be split up if your nearest store does not have all stock on hand, and this will affect the free shipping. Shipping will be added at regular rates from each store where their component of your order is not over $150 free threshold.
NOTE: Unfortunately posting books is not cheap. We do our best to provide a reasonable price - usually below what postage actually costs us. Too expensive? Do consider the cost of fuel/public transport, and even for your time, should you visit one of our stores to make the purchase, and offset that with the postage being charged and time savings. Also, the more items you purchase the more economical postage is as a percentage, so purchase larger quantities of products less times compared to multiple small quantity purchases and you’ll come out ahead. If you sign up for a free account you can save items to your 'wish list' or 'shopping cart' for later ‘bulk’ purchases.
International postage, see below.
PLEASE NOTE: Our DVD’s are possibly coded for Australian DVD players (PAL) so we don’t recommend buying DVD’s from our store if you live in a NTSC standard country, like the USA.