- Faulty or Damaged Goods
- All tangible products purchased on this site can be returned if damaged or faulty.
- Please contact us and provide your sales order/receipt number and the details of the title/s and damage concerned.
- Change your mind/situation?
- eBooks are an instant download and therefore cannot be returned. If an ebook appears to be faulty, please contact us to discuss the issue.
- CDs, DVDs, electronic games and eReaders cannot be returned unless in original packaging, or are faulty or damaged.
Books, Non Electronic Games and Stationery items can be returned (within 14 days) with proof of purchase (the receipt shipped with the item/s) for a full refund, provided the item is in an unused and re-sellable ‘as new’ condition. Any delivery charges will not be refunded for change of mind returns.
The cost of returning a product you no longer want (within 14 days) is your responsibility. Any item returned in a used condition will not be refunded.