Have you ever wondered what would have happened if…
- Jochabed had not built that basket boat and hid her boy from Pharaoh’s spies;
- Rebekah had not offered to draw water for Eliezer’s camels;
- Rahab had not believed that Jehovah was the only true God;
- King Saul hadn’t gone to see the witch; or
- Samson had made his covenant with God the most important thing in his life?
What If? Is filled with hundreds of stories about people who lived during Bible times—including those who were good, others who were not so good, and some who were very bad. And each story asks the question, “What if…?”
This junior devotional draws lessons on the importance of obedience, kindness, courage, and prayer—and shows how making poor choices can often lead to serious consequences.