YOU CAN RECLAIM YOUR LIFE FROM ANXIETY DISORDERS
This book is a story of hope for those afflicted by OCD, panic attacks, or agoraphobia. If you or someone you know is caught in the relentless grip of anxiety disorders, everything is about to change. Even if you’re currently a housebound agoraphobic, follow the steps outlined in this book, and you’ll be amazed at just how far you can go.
In An Anxious Kind of Mind you will discover:
- How OCD, panic, and agoraphobia manifest themselves in one’s life.
- The role of genetics in anxiety and related disorders.
- Important recent research and neuroimaging studies relate to anxiety disorders.
- How spiritual dysfunction fosters mental distress.
- Important information on medication and other therapies.
- Encouragement and guidance to help you reclaim your life from anxiety disorders.
- You are holding the keys to freedom in your hand. Welcome to your new life.